Welcome to the Australia::Gippsland and Baw Baw Shire region of National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo), an annual event designed to encourage ordinary people to write their own 50,000+ word novel in just 30 days. No kidding! It can be done, and is – every November.
- Never let the rules get in the way of a good story.
- Don’t over think anything.
- Don’t edit. Just write.
- Don’t procrastinate. This means 1600-2000 words daily.
- You are your own worst critic.
- Even if you don’t get to 50,000, you’ve made a start on your novel.
- Have Fun!
You Municipal Liaisons (MLs)for 2016 are: